Monday, April 23, 2012

a little holly golightly

I just got back from seeing Breakfast at Tiffany's for $0.25 at Grauman's Chinese Theater.  They're doing $0.25 Movie Mondays to celebrate their 85th anniversary.  Neat, right?

Breakfast at Tiffany's is my all-time favorite movie.  I just love everything about it:  the story, the characters, her apartment...  The last time I was in New York, I may have stopped at Tiffany's, played Moon River on my iPhone, and had a moment looking through the windows.

Holly Golightly is the quintessential "sometimes fancy" girl.  She doesn't have a lot of money, but she has a few fancy things that make her life appear to be super glamorous. (Or, as Holly would probably say, quel fab.)

Here's how to add a bit of Holly Golightly into your life:


1.  Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses, $150-$200, ray-ban.com
2.  Tassel ear plugs, $11, earplugs by JenGen
3.  Nameless orange cat, prices vary, local animal shelter
4.  Satin sleep mask, $30, Amazon

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates