Monday, May 28, 2012

off-registry bridal shower gifts

When it comes to bridal showers, I always play it safe buy something off the bridal registry...but sometimes I just want to be bad and shop *gasp* off registry.  If I ever dare to shop off registry, here are some things I like to buy.  These are also great for non-naughty (nice?) bachelorette party gifts.

A customized hanger for the special day.  Cute and practical. $18, etsy

Miss Now Mrs is an easy way to change your name after saying "I do.", $30, missnowmrs.com


Luggage tag.  I've always wanted this, so I'm hoping when my day comes, someone will buy this (and the matching passport holder) for me. $75, Tiffany & Co.

A ring holder.  If you're going to buy crystal, you can never go wrong with Waterford, but this Kate Spade one is especially lovely.  $40, Macys.



0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates