Wednesday, October 3, 2012

apothecary jars

photo courtesy of Pottery Barn























I love apothecary jars.  Whenever I see a gorgeously-styled living room, mantle, or kitchen, there's always an apothecary jar in the background filled with lovely things.   

Apothecary jars come in handy, especially when you want to decorate your home with seasonal touches.  You can fill them with fall-colored silk leaves, mini pumpkins, candies, jingle bells...anything! I'm seriously getting so excited just thinking about putting things into apothecary jars.  I'm weird.

The jars can be kind of pricey.  At Pottery Barn they range from $39-$69, but I recently saw some for $9.99 at a discount store.  If that's still too pricey for you, you can make one for a few bucks using items for the Dollar Store

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates